Dr. Kitty Harris offers consulting services to find solutions to specific issues in the following areas:
- Adolescent substance use and abuse, addiction, treatment and recovery issues
- Emerging adult addiction and recovery issues
- Collegiate recovery communities
- Women addiction, treatment and recovery issues
Dr. Harris provides consulting expertise and solutions to business, government, educational and nonprofit organizations. She is an effective communicator who can work with you to develop a personalized approach, innovative solutions, and make recommendations for improvement.
Dr. Harris has the expertise to help focus your efforts for developing strategies, implementing successful techniques and achieving results.
- Understand the fundamentals of addiction and recovery
- Concentration on initiatives with realistic objectives
- Define and evaluate sustainable success
Dr. Kitty Harris earned her Ph.D. in Human Development and Family Studies with a concentration in adolescent substance use and abuse. Her bachelor and master’s degrees are in Speech Communications.
She is a recognized expert and has been active in the field of addiction, treatment and recovery for over 30 years.
Dr. Harris currently holds LCDC (Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor) and LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist) licenses.
For more information or to schedule Consulting Services with Dr. Kitty Harris, please click here.
In providing consulting services, Dr. Harris does not treat nor provide therapy, interventions or clinical diagnoses.