From a keynote address, or a one-hour presentation, to a one, two or three day workshop, Dr. Harris is an effective communicator who’s presentation is inspirational, informative, challenging, educational, motivational, and encouraging.
Types of presentations:
- Keynote address
- Management seminars
- Team-building workshops
- Training sessions
- Speaking at banquets, luncheons, conventions, retreats, management conferences and meetings.
Dr. Harris’s Speaking topics include:
- Adolescent substance use and abuse, addiction, treatment and recovery issues
- Emerging adult addiction and recovery issues
- Collegiate recovery communities
- Women addiction, treatment and recovery issues
- Communication Skills
For more information or to schedule Dr. Kitty Harris, please click here.
In speaking appearances, Dr. Harris does not treat nor provide therapy, interventions or clinical diagnoses.